GPTrack is a web-based risk management and safety platform designed to ease compliance, improve risk prevention efforts & results, and relieve regulatory pain points.
- Automate reports, such as the OSHA 300 log and First Report of Injury, and send directly to carrier
- Easily track scheduled employee training
Strengthen Compliance and Risk Prevention Efforts
- Comprehensive library of safety resources and training materials to create IIPP and return-to-work programs
- Access trending reports to discover root causes and focus your training efforts to reduce incidents
- Work to Reduce claims, lower your ex-mod, and decrease premiums
- Document your compliance efforts and improve your safety programs - potentially leading to lower rates from carriers and protecting you against fines and citations
GPTrack Resources & Tools to Enhance your Compliance:
Bilingual Risk Management Library
Access over 2,000 customizable risk management and safety resources – available in both English and Spanish. Assign documents to employees and utilize the tracking system to assure all documents have been reviewed.
- Policies and Procedures
- Online & Stand-Alone Training Programs
- Training Shorts
- Quizzes & Checklists
Automate your employee training process. Schedule, track, and document training with a database of training titles and create customized training content.
- Access a database of training titles - including Harassment Prevention Training (Required in CA - SB 1343 & SB778)
- Automatically reminds employees of trainings and prints certificates of completion.
- Implement New Hire Orientation Programs or Important HR Policy Training
Creates efficiencies through online reporting, management, and analysis of incidents and near-misses. Develop more relevant training programs with access to group loss history and related time off.
- Reduce lag time with Immediate reporting of claims
- Print OSHA logs anytime (300, 300A and 301)
- File the First Report of Injury
Demonstrate compliance and reduce liability by streamlining the audit process. Audit Track helps organizations create and maintain customized audits, surveys, questionnaires and self-assessments.
- Track tasks, activities, and results of any employee
- Generate reports based on your criteria
BBS & Safety Observation Track
Reduce Incidents, Claims, and Losses by creating Job Hazard Analyses (JHA), conducting Safety Observations, and building effective behavior-based safety programs.
- Build your own JHAs from a Pre-Loaded Library of Sample JHAs
- Identify hazards and record safety observations
- Export to PowerPoint for Easy, Custom Training
- Comply with Safety Regulations and OSHA Voluntary Protection Programs
More Resources available in GPTrack:
- Certificate of Insurance Management
- SDS Management
- Job Description Builder
Whether you’re looking to protect your family, home or business, we have the experience and expertise you’re looking for.