With over 85 years of experience tailoring benefits packages, our employee benefits team has the expertise to provide you with unparalleled benefits solutions. We deliberate with our clients to identify their specific needs and recommend an appropriate solution.
Our goal is to enhance your benefits program while reducing costs. We offer a wide variety of resources and services, all of which are complementary to our clients.
We use effective cost-containment strategies to provide clients with the right employee benefits program for their business. With an extensive understanding of health and welfare plan design and access to all carriers, we consult with clients on their benefits goals to find an attractive and affordable program that fits their needs.
- Shop Marketplace Annually
- Alternative Funding Methods
- We offer fully-insured as well as self-funded employee benefits plans. Our plan analysis includes a close examination of employer/employee premium contribution formulas and employer benchmarks.
Implementation and Communication
After designing your employee benefits program, our team facilitates the implementation of plans and the communication of benefits to employees. We will take care of:
- Organizing employee meetings and on-site open enrollment assistance - paperless enrollment option available.
- Developing employee communication materials (available in English and Spanish)
- Claims administration, terminations, new hires, billing, etc.
- Communicate with carriers on your behalf and review all contracts before sending to the insurance company.
- Bilingual Services
- On-site employee meetings
- Online Benefits Administration
- Direct contact for Spanish speaking employees
Unlimited access to your dedicated team. We provide accurate benefits information to employees, and assist your business in staying compliant with ever-changing laws and regulations.
- ERISA Attorney on Retainer - assistance with hiring/termination practices, HR compliance, ERISA Compliance, plus more with no cost to you.
- COBRA Administration
- Affordable Care Act Compliance
Loss Control Department
Our Loss Control team provides our clients with valuable safety and human resources guidance. From OSHA protocol assistance, facilitating required training, to answering complex HR questions. They work with clients and their employees to assist in reducing injuries and increasing compliance, with the ultimate goal of reducing losses in the workplace.
Empower employees to make better healthcare decisions and increase productivity, while simplifying the administration processes.
HR360 delivers step-by-step guidance on how to comply with a broad range of laws - from Health Care Reform, COBRA, and FMLA to interviewing, hiring, and termination processes. It also features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool.
Whether you have 5 employees or 500, our HR Compliance Portal provides easy-to-understand guidelines that will help you save time and remain compliant.
Save time and money while strengthening compliance and risk prevention efforts.
GPTrack is a web-based risk management and safety platform designed to ease compliance, improve risk prevention efforts & results, and relieve regulatory pain points. The portal includes a bilingual risk management library, assistance tracking and trending incidents, and an employee training program.
Whether you’re looking to protect your family, home or business, we have the experience and expertise you’re looking for.