Our HR Compliance Portal contains comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources support, forms and benefits news.
- Utilize interactive tools like salary benchmarking, and a performance review builder.
- Easy to access library of forms, policies and sample employee handbook.
- Over 100 HR Training Videos for your HR team - learn about COBRA, interviewing, disciplining and more.
- Access State Specific Employment Laws
stay current: HR News & Updates
- The Health Care Reform Updates keep you up to date on new requirements, notices, and guidelines.
- HR News Alerts feature major labor law updates
- Updated within 24 hours of an amendment or event happening.
Interactive HR Tools
Streamline workflows, save your staff time and create documents customized to your business with an assortment of interactive HR tools:
- Job Description Builder
- Salary Benchmarking Tool
- Employee Cost Calculator
- Performance Review Builder
- Interview Question Builder
- Total Compensation Statement Builder
Access Expert Guidance on HR Topics
Human Resources Training
- Wide range of topics including hiring, termination and performance reviews
Human Resources Library
- Labor Laws by Company Size
- Employee Compensation: Exempt & Non-Exempt
- HR Compliance Quick Check
- Employee Records and Files
- Performance Reviews
Employee Benefits Library
- Health Plan Notices Calendar
- Benefit Planning
- COBRA, FMLA and state continuation of coverage
- HSA, FSA & HRA Regulations
- Leave & Time off
- Medicare Requirements
- Retirement Plans
Forms and Policies
Hundreds of Downloadable Forms including:
- Sample Employee Handbook
- New Hire & Termination Forms
- Performance Review Forms
- COBRA Notices
Access a glossary of terms including:
- Health Care Benefit Terms
- Paid Leave Terms
- Retirement Benefit Terms
- Workers’ Compensation Terms
Common Q&As on HR topics such as:
- How does a cafeteria plan work?
- Is extra pay required for weekend or night work?
- Safety and Wellness Guidance
- State Specific Employment Laws
- Recruitment and Hiring Guidance
- Discipline and Termination Guidance and Laws
Whether you’re looking to protect your family, home or business, we have the experience and expertise you’re looking for.