Our Loss Control team provides our clients with valuable safety and human resources guidance. From OSHA protocol assistance, facilitating required training, to answering complex HR questions. They work with clients and their employees to assist in reducing injuries and increasing compliance, with the ultimate goal of reducing potential losses in the workplace.
Safety Program Review
- Review and Implementation of required written programs and assistance in developing needed documentation.
- Injury & Illness Prevention Plans (IIPP), OSHA Recordkeeping, Code of Safe Work Practices, Heat Illness Prevention Programs, and more.
- Additional Cal/OSHA requirements may be required for specific industries such as Fall Protection, Permit Required Confined Space Entry, Respiratory Protection, etc.
- Meet with employers to discuss safety programs and workers' compensation issues
- Assistance developing & implementing safety programs and surveys.
- Perform mock OSHA facility inspections to review facilities, job sites, and audit written programs.
- Train employers on conducting effective internal inspections
- Coordinate insurance carrier loss control
- Provide ergonomic assessments
Employee & Manager Training
- Coordinate safety meetings and training with employees for a broad range of industries.
- Forklift Training & Certification
- Offer train the trainer programs to help clients develop in house training programs.
- OSHA Authorized Outreach Instruction
- OSHA 10 and 30-hour outreach training
- Access to GPTrack, an online training platform including on demand safety videos.
- Meet with managers/supervisors to discuss OSHA compliance
- Assistance with OSHA Injury Reporting
- Guide clients through OSHA appeals process
- Provide safety posters, pamphlets, and videos
- Review of specialized compliance programs (hearing conservation, respirators, hazard communication, etc.)
- Assist with personnel issues, such as hiring, termination, COBRA, etc.
- Assist clients with Labor Law questions
- Review labor law posting requirements
- Review and implement policies and procedures
- Review and assist with employee handbook
- Provide sample hiring packet
- Assist with the development of Job Descriptions
- Provide bi-lingual harassment prevention training (required in CA for employers with over 5 employees)
- Access to the HR Compliance Portal, an online resource for HR tools and guidance.
Risk Management Portal
GPTrack is a web-based risk management and safety platform designed to ease compliance, improve risk prevention efforts, and relieve regulatory pain points. Gain access to safety resources in the bilingual document library, track incidents in the workplace and print OSHA logs at any time.
HR Compliance Portal
Features interactive HR tools - such as a job description builder and salary benchmarking tool, guidance on how to comply with major laws, and best practices on hiring and terminating employees.
The Loss Control Team
Jared Goble, CHST, CSMS
Commercial Safety Administrator
John Kosack, CRM CSMS
Human Resources & Safety Specialist
Whether you’re looking to protect your family, home or business, we have the experience and expertise you’re looking for.